[Mccoypottery-talk] Pink & Blue Advertising Creamer

Chris.Joseph@bbraun.com Chris.Joseph@bbraun.com
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:53:41 -0400

Anybody ever see a McCoy Pink and Blue Advertising creamer?

I just found what I think is one, at a local thrift.
It is about 4-5" tall, marked USA and 1414 on the bottom. Has the pink and
blue bands at the bottom.

The advertising is for some sort of medical cream. Just wondering if
anybody else heard of such a thing?

Chris