[Mccoypottery-talk] Pink & Blue Advertising Creamer

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:41:09 -0400

Chris:

I have worked at hospitals and pharmaceuticals for 40 yrs and that seems
to ring a bell.  Any other details,e.g. name of company, etc.

If you decide to sell it, even if it is not mccoy, I am interested.  I
just love the pink and blue plus I have a small collection (about 20
items) of old pharmaceuticals, e.g. bottles when they actually mixed
liquid prescriptions at the pharmacy, old sucrete boxes, old iodine
bottle -- all glass and a few other neat items displayed in my bathroom.

Let me know if you have more info.
Loretta