[Mccoypottery-talk] Help for someone in Ohio

Betty Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:58:25 -0500

I am sure I sound like a commercial for ABOUT but to me they are just the
most valuable address on the internet.  They have a forum group called
Internet for beginners and there is a place where you can ask all sorts of
questions and truly knowledgeable people answer the questions and there have
been a couple of times when someone has ask a question over and over and the
answer is just going over their head or so far beyond what they are asking
that a simpleton like me has been able answer.  Get her signed up on that
for all sort of help with the computer and the camera.  Betty in Iowa