[Mccoypottery-talk] Help for someone in Ohio

M. Caudill mcaudill@kih.net
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 03:01:49 -0400

Karen,
If she only has this one piece to worry about, she could visit her public
library and find a pottery book.  Before I bought my books, I went to
Joseph-Beth bookstore in Lexington, where you can sit in a comfortable chair
and browse all you want to.  Once I decided which book(s) suited my
collection best, I bought those. (On my personal ID quest, The members of
the list who responded have been a great help so far, but if you want to see
the pix also - the highest I paid for the 4 pieces was $1 - just let me know
and I'll send them.)
Mike in KY

 This is what she sent in response to the request for a photo.  I can see