[Mccoypottery-talk] Paypal

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 01 Jun 2003 00:22:21 -0100

I have never had  any problem with paypal except the email thing  they
have   security measures if  something goes a miss  they  will freeze
the acccount until they  find  out   why and how it happened. I only use
paypal  due to it being  the easiest way  for me to take payments and I
do not take echecks   some will not clear  fast enough   echecks  can
bounce too.  I take no checks at all anymore and only  postal MO  if
buyer  asks  ahead  of time if they can pay with MO.
ebay recently  put out an announcement  about over charging   for
services I would   contact them asap  if  anyone has had it happen  it
was a snafu  in hier  payment and billing  system.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING