[Mccoypottery-talk] Paypal

Chris Jubic cjubic@nycap.rr.com
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 10:24:51 -0700

Betty
There is no reason to have your account blocked that long. If you are inter=
ested in legal recourse, this law firm is handling a National Class Action =
suit. Check it out!

http://www.girardgibbs.com/paypal.html

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Betty F. Nelson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 6:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Paypal

  I wouldn't want to dissuade anyone from having a paypal account any more =
than the fakes from Faye should stop any of us from collecting McCoy.  When=
 I get this mess straightened out I will still have a pay pal acct but inst=
ead of using it as a 'squirrel it away for a nest egg' as I had been doing =
I will pull out all that I think I don't plan to spend with in a month.  I =
have never had any trouble before this and it has been a good way to pay fo=
r things.  Betty=20
    ----- Original Message -----=20