** got to see this one Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] jensonmccoy domain info

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 01 Jun 2003 22:49:54 -0100

this is even better I  purposely emailed them  used the wrong first name
for jenson  and  got  a reply back with an email addy for him but its
not registered on ebay. Seems  Rodger doger is  using the mccoy name
for his new  company is that legal ?? heres  what I sent and got  back
in reply . Wounds  like  Jenson no longer sell on ebay  himself he uses
others to do it for him .