[Mccoypottery-talk] jensonmccoy domain info

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 10:25:39 -0100

when I replied back as a thank you to the jensonmccoy info email I got
back this  message below  i know  they  either are lying ot being lied
to.. nobody  has  signed a name  to  these replies  I find that too much
of a  coincidence  .
I did  email mr jenson directly  to aks  him  and boy did i make myself
sound dumb and confused !! LOL..well at least we  now  know  any new
fakes will have a distict mark . hopefully they will show it.