[Mccoypottery-talk] *from att&t anywho possible info On RJ?

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 01 Jun 2003 23:49:08 -0100

 OK I just did a  person earch  online anywho  On AT&T had the best
info  @ in florida Two In tenn  but  coincidentally one in Tenn and one
in florida have the same names Man and wife  one in tenn under RC and
Alice and  one in florida  Under Roger and Alice  !!  One RC Jenson In
memphis  but nelson said he  was  more rural so I think the   Jackson
Tenn and the Beverly Hills Florida Info might be him. You can't get
unlisted  Phone number  from white pages but  you can if they have a
long distance account with att&t or had one  !!
There is no Biz registerd under Jenson McCoy but that maybe because
its  new or only for online use.   As for the email they gave me  well
I can't do anything with it its through the godaddy and the domain .
I am just wondering if  he can be challenged somehow for using
someoneelses last name  like it was a partnership without thier
permission? anyway i think this imay be as far as I can get with info
on  this  guy . Unless he is  online somewhre under pottery  makers .
With an ego and disreguard  ethics and  lawslike  he has anything is
possible .

                    Jenson, R C
                      6326 Bent Oak Lane
                      MEMPHIS, TN 38115