[Mccoypottery-talk] Smiley Mugs

Nina Berlin nberlin@swfla.rr.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:25:19 -0400

Karen, yahoo auction has a couple of brown drip pieces on it.  Just incase
you needed some odd pieces.  They had a butter dish and a teapot.
Nina

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of
Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 12:20 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] Smiley Mugs

Oh yes, Chiquita, I have now joined your good company.  I am using my brown
drip for every day and the pink and blue for company.   What good is it if
you can't use it?  Kids are gone and it is just my hubby and I so I bit the
bullet and got rid of my old junk and use the good stuff!!  Ain't life
grand????

Karen-in-KY