[Mccoypottery-talk] now using the pottery!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 22:25:09 -0100

Jen,
 I love to  Use my things also what good is  having  nice  stuff if its
packed away for a special time that never seem to come. I  display  what
I can  then switch up when the mood  hits me so everything gets  its
turn I still  use  fire king an  old pyrex  for  cooking and baking
nothing collectible that I have  in my home that I use almost daily   is
ever considered  used its all previously enjoyed !!
And BTW  my Other half uses a Roseville Moderne  console bowl we keep
with other pottery in a shelf unit to  put  his spare change in  when he
changes in  our small spare room that used to be where our computer was
until my youngest daughter left the nest , it is  now is his  dressing
area and  our ironing area with his  dresser there too  (its right next
to the bathroom easy and I don't have far to go to gather up his  socks
etc.  for laundry). I used to cringe when I  looked at it  full of old
receipts  and change  but now  I just say what the heck it his..
As for  china  dinnerware I  still use  my older correlle ware  I never
really was one for  matching everything when decorating   I  am more
into an eclectic  mix.
but all my dishes match <grin> .
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING