[Mccoypottery-talk] my profuse apology to the list

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 21:35:39 EDT

Gosh, Y'all have made me remember so many things tonight. We still have
lightening bugs here but not nearly as many as before.  Mom used to punch holes in
a jar lid and we'd catch them, put them ina jar and keep them an hour or
so...then we had to turn them lose.  Anyone ever go to the river, catch tadpoles
and keep them in water, watching them develop into little froggies?