[Mccoypottery-talk] my profuse apology to the list

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:43:06 -0700 (PDT)

OH yeah we used to the lakes around here and catch tadpoles and mama had an old metal wash tub that we would fill up with water and keep them until they were frogs. We use to catch lightin bugs too the same way mama would poke holes in the top and we would catch them until we had to let them go. We do not have many left here either.