[Mccoypottery-talk] Welcome

VCauger@aol.com VCauger@aol.com
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:37:47 EDT

Thanks for the welcome Betty!  Tucson, huh?  We live just outside Phoenix,
but go to Tucson quite often.  It's so pretty down there.  I really love
Tombstone, have you been there.  When we start RVing for good in the next couple of
months, we plan to make our winter home in the Tombstone area and our summer
home in Montana!  Doesn't that sound exciting?  We are so looking forward to
traveleing and meeting lots of nice people.  We will be sure to keep you advised
of where we are traveling.  Perhaps we can meet sometime!
Vicki - Arizona