[Mccoypottery-talk] Welcome

Chris Jubic cjubic@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 00:04:53 -0700

Had a brewski myself once at the Crystal Palace Saloon, and listened to the=
 player piano. Did you know that mile long bar in there was imported from t=
he east. The bar is original to the site. (The Barkeep told me the whole st=
ory).
Also, Oatman is a good place to visit,.....a nice little ghost town where d=
onkeys roam freely.....and nearby Quartzsite, "Rock Hound Capital of the Wo=
rld!" I love Arizona and consider Tucson my second home.....lovely for sure=
, though it took me over a year to get used to the change of climate
(I missed my forest's, mountains and hills, til I checked out Flagstaff....=
I thought I was back in NY.!!!
Also, I survived snow-skiing Mt. Lemmon!!!!
Sorry to interject you guys, but this blurb made me homesick!!!
(sob)
Chris=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: VCauger@aol.com=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 8:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Welcome

  Thanks for the welcome Betty!  Tucson, huh?  We live just outside Phoenix=
, but go to Tucson quite often.  It's so pretty down there.  I really love =
Tombstone, have you been there.  When we start RVing for good in the next c=
ouple of months, we plan to make our winter home in the Tombstone area and =
our summer home in Montana!  Doesn't that sound exciting?  We are so lookin=
g forward to traveleing and meeting lots of nice people.  We will be sure t=
o keep you advised of where we are traveling.  Perhaps we can meet sometime!
  Vicki - Arizona=20