[Mccoypottery-talk] Welcome

Chris Jubic cjubic@nycap.rr.com
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 01:11:39 -0700

...sounds a bit like my directions Mark
(To my husband who confuses right and left!)

"....take a left, hon, a  left, no no, not that left,....your "other" left!=
=20
God Bless Us!

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mark Jennings=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 11:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Welcome

  At 01:35 AM 6/6/2003 -0700, you wrote:

    I dont know how far from Nashville it is, but I did visit Memphis once =
and was really impressed with the hills and the lush greenery all along the=
 highways. In some places it looked like the hanging Gardens of Babylon. Ju=
st beautiful! We did visit Elvis's House at Graceland,...but that was long =
ago and before he died.  He was on tour at the time.=20
    Chris=20

  Hey there Chris,

  Sometimes I feel like Tennessee is Babylon, too! LOL

  Is your town in upstate NY? How far upstate? As far as NY state goes, I'v=
e never been very far north of NYC. When we go to Boston and Manchester, NH=
 to visit friends, we usually go through CT just after NYC, "over," and the=
n "up" from there. (How would you like to follow my directions?! LOL)

  mj=20