[Mccoypottery-talk] =?iso-8859-1?Q?Looking_for_Jardini=E8re?=

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 06:31:32 -0400

Some of you will remember that I bought a pedestal and jardinière at the
auction in Roseville in March and within 3 weeks had managed to break the
jardinière!  So I'm looking to replace it.  Patti was nice enough to put it
on line for me so everyone can be on the lookout for it.  The pedestal is
around 20 inches tall and the jardinière was about 8 inches tall.  The
colors are brown and tan or gold.  If anyone has this jardinière or finds
it, I would love to get it back.
Here's the link:
http://cheapeclecticchic.bravepages.com/McCoy/MVC-011F5.jpg

Thanks Patti and thanks to everyone!