[Mccoypottery-talk] OUR LIST

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 23:05:55 -0100

if you type in  a name   att&t  long distance  shows  unlisted numbers the person uses
thier services . I think its that way unless you tell them otherwise .
As for children   its a shame  parents don't  think  about the  consequences  of  struff
like that . preditors are rampant  even thought they have  sting  operations  with law
enforcement they still  do it  prey on  kids online and off.