[Mccoypottery-talk] fakes

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:10:58 -0400

--------------060206090205040708050504

I just joined this list, but I am on ebay a lot.  I will try to help you
with a list because we could all use it.  When I finish my list, I will
also send a copy to ebay because you are not allowed to sell knock off
items.

Any one who knows of sellers with fakes, please send me the names so I
can make a complete list.

Just in case you are a little suspicious:
My ebay id is rettloretta and I presently have only bought on ebay,
although by the end of the month, I will be selling some old items from
around the house, including a wooden pizza pan, new domestics from
Macy's & Bloomies and lots of other things.  My selling id is
Greatshoppnbabe and their should not be anything up for me as a seller.

I just hate people who make money taking advantage of others.

Loretta N.

I was a secretary for 35 years and am on disability so I have a lot of
free time.

jconwill@bellsouth.net wrote:

> Does anyone have a list of all of the seller's that are selling
> reproductions on Ebay?  I know this is a lot to ask but was just
> wondering.
>

> Linda C,.

> <http://www.incredimail.com/redir.asp?ad_id=309&lang=9>  IncrediMail -
> Email has finally evolved - Click Here
> <http://www.incredimail.com/redir.asp?ad_id=309&lang=9>

--------------060206090205040708050504

--------------030601030801040300070206

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--------------030601030801040300070206

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.