[Mccoypottery-talk] fakes

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:44:06 -0100

Good luck trying to get egbay to remeove   any of these repo sellers
some are power sellers   aand   with that there is a whole  different
stangdard   .  ebbay will answer   we canot  remove these items
without  positive prrof there is wrongdoing they are just a venue
..egal mish mosh  they  take no  blame for  anythign like this due to
its  mounting list of discalimers.  read all their user agrreement they
eve say   memebers can  sue the,m too.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING