[Mccoypottery-talk] fakes

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:21:52 -0400

Patti:

I have over 3,000.00 worth of knock offCoach bag...........97% I paid at
least 50.00 for.........I am not allowed to sell them on ebay because
they look exactly like the real ones and have the coach emblem on them.
 I was told as long as they are not marked with the designer's name you
can sell it, but if it has McCoy on a fake, they can't sell it.