[Mccoypottery-talk] Good sellers/bad sellers

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:44:03 -0400

Jennifer:

There are 2 ways I know that you can save this information.

1.  Go to to "his store" if he has one, and there will be a place on the
upper, left-hand side of the first page of his store where you can click
on "Add to My Favorites."  They only allow you a certain amount of
favorites.

2.  Go to "My Ebay", then hit Favorites (there are a list of items to
click on straight across the top of My Ebay.  Then scroll down to "My
Favorite ________.  It's the second topic down on the right side of the
page.  The first will be My Favorite Stores.  Whatever the second one is
click on "add a seller........"  The next page that comes up you must
put the persons "exact, correct user id" in and it will be added.

 From the "Favorites" page you can also go to the people you put in.  I
have so many that I just copies "My Feedback" and pasted it into a word
document.  This way I will always have everyone I have ever purchased
something from.

Hope this helps,

Loretta Payne-Nelson