[Mccoypottery-talk] Good sellers/bad sellers

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:10:27 -0100

To bookmark or add to favorites you can also right click on  the page
and  be able to save his list  to  go back to  whenever you want to
depending on your browser I  use both netscape and  IE and I  have no
limit on either  for bookmarks or favorites  .
with my bookmarks I make folders as to  what each category  would be
like ebay  seller or buyer liknks when I get too  much I  then  open
edit  and save  the whole  file  tolike bookmarksA.html  then  go back
and delete  the extras   becasuse I can always  go back and open that
file if need be anytime I want  I also save  my files   on a cd  al my
text files etc.  every month or so  just in case I will ever need them
again .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING