[Mccoypottery-talk] Pipe - McCoy?

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:58:54 -0100

mj , haven't gotten to my shawnee book yet I forgot to  dig it up it was
so  hot an humid here  while waiting for thunderstorms I  mainly lazed
aroung  after gettign  my housework  done  this morning ,  but I know
its not hull or weller  LOL those  book s are   up here with me i my
room . I did look  under planters in my  Harvey Dukes  book under
Shawnee  but didn't see a pipe listed. But thats  not to say its not
shawnee. I know I have seen it before though . .
Planters  were made  by so many companies  for florists and for sale
for  very cheap p in places like woolworths so  they were not  marked
becasue the chainstores  didn't want them  to be  if marked at aall it
was  just numbered or had an incised or in mold  mark  of just USA.
Many of them are  fairly  inexpensive  to get due to this  but for a
beginning  collector  who  is on a budjet  this type planeer  is  very
affordable . Unless  they were a very limited run  they  are not  real
high end . well I just got on  its still very muggy  tonight  we had to
finally put in our ac downstairs  I have one up here but  hate to have
to   put it on yet  but I am on the third floor  and just an open window
isn't getting me much coolness tonight . But i have a big floor  fan i
wil  put on before I  go to bed.  this weather is crazy . last week it
was  cool damp  and dreary  this week  over 80 degrees and   too humid
with the  rain. Muggy  Is somethign I  can't take very well. I think its
age  <grin> it just  as  my other halfs  grandmother used to say  it
knocks the starch out of me. I meant nt to ask you  You  live in  Tenn.
right  have you ever heard of   the company TNB? They are who  My greg
used to run  the  Pa plant  for before they move it to southaven Miss.
He still does a bit of contract work  and  consulting for them in fact
we are  still waiting to see whn  he has to go to Jonesboro ARK.  for
them to train  some  people how to use  machines they used up here .
well  yours is the first email i checked got more to do  tt L  or in
next email . Patti

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING