[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Goodwill

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:22:51 -0100

I always wrap my own items  when i yard sale I take  all my own  bags
and paper with me  same with thrifts what I don't use I  give them .  I
really like the  goodwill auctions   only once did i have a problem
with one broken item  and they  sent return labels and had it picked up
. I bought again from the one iN  Indianapolis and the  item came
packed  great . I think the  first   items  which were a set of  glasses
with the BC cartoon characters on them were packed  in haste  in  a box
that was a wee bit too small  due to the fact that   they were   over a
week behind then in shipping . I have no GW near me so the auction is
great. Plus no car and  Greg  My hubby  has his  cardiac rehab  three
days a week and  Dr. appts  so my schedule has to run around his at this
point  saturdays are his day  out and sunday  is our day together  out
but with all the rain  I haven't  been able to  go to any YS' yet . but
He has several  Job offers  and   soon if all goes right and he gets the
one he really wants  actually its up to him to accept  really I  am
hoping he will get me  a car  shortly after he starts back working. I
can't wait. Tomorrow we are going to   go to  a  Thrift  that was in a
smaller town  here but moved to a very large  facility  a few  miles
below the  area  they were in  they  kept one open in that town and
opened the new one in  an old  home center  its huge  8.500  Sq. feet
and they advertise   very low prices  .  we'll see I am always up for
checking out new shops  especially  for charity  they have  the best
deals.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING