[Mccoypottery-talk] Take a look at this!

Betty Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:23:34 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "JHS" <capriherb@dialupnet.com>
To: <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 4:35 AM
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Take a look at this!

> http://www.tias.com/stores/jensenmccoy/
>
> Patti, his address is on there.
> I can't believe TIAS is allowing a fakes dealer on their site!!!  Yes I
did

At least his page makes it very plain that he is selling reproductions of
many products not just McCoy. To me there is a big difference between
selling a cj and making people think it is 40yr old original and saying that
you have a nice line of reproductions as well as art work of their own.
Betty in Ia.