[Mccoypottery-talk] Take a look at this!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:34:10 -0100

jen , I guess its allowed with tias  who knows   and  thats not  his
addy its the  new companies .
I did read  on thier  page they are repoing these jars  but adding thier
own motifs  whatever that means.
Well if they are  listing ebay and own  a domain and  host it and   a
store in tias  well then somebody is making   bucks  aren't they.
 its getting to look to me like  not many people care  Much anymore
about keeping the integrity of a good  name and a  great collectible
real pottery comapnies   vintage   items from being tarnished .
Repos are always  gonna be  repos  just another  piece of pottery bought
retail that will never   increase in demand  or value eventually so many
will flood tha market even the  lest  sofisticated  buyer  will be ble
to tell they are  new  nothing  great just  a decorative cheap piece of
ceramics.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING