[Mccoypottery-talk] Auction Person??

jconwill@bellsouth.net jconwill@bellsouth.net
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:26:38 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_EKCJQL80000000000000

Please contact me off the list.=0D
=0D
Linda =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Sunday, June 15, 2003 1:18:23 PM=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Auction Person??=0D
 =0D
I asked about the person who does auctions, but no one ever=0D
emailed me.  So, maybe that person has unsubbed from the list??=0D
Or maybe it is Tom -- since his computer is out of commission,=0D
maybe he never saw the query.    Does anyone know if it was Tom??=0D
If so, could someone who has contact with his friend,  please tell him =0D
I'm looking for him, again.=0D
:-)=0D
acp=0D
=0D
BTW -- Anyone know what "LeMure" is??  I found a coffee creamer=0D
stuck back in my mother's stash -- just the creamer; nothing else.  ;-)=0D
I've never heard of it before.=0D
--------=0D
=0D
McQuita@aol.com wrote:=0D
=0D
I just got an e-mail from Tom. He is STILL without a computer, sent me one
from his friends house....He says tell Everyone HI. =0D
=0D
-- =0D
=0D
:-)=0D
acp=0D
*  A. Collene Pearce  *  acpearce@io.com  *  www.jump.net/~collene *=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=20
--------------Boundary-00=_EKCJQL80000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.