[Mccoypottery-talk] Auction Person??

Chris Jubic cjubic@nycap.rr.com
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:59:07 -0700

Not in my Millers Marks or my Kovels. Sounds french, though, dont it?.

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: acp=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 12:57 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Auction Person??

  I asked about the person who does auctions, but no one ever
  emailed me.  So, maybe that person has unsubbed from the list??
  Or maybe it is Tom -- since his computer is out of commission,
  maybe he never saw the query.    Does anyone know if it was Tom??
  If so, could someone who has contact with his friend,  please tell him=20
  I'm looking for him, again.
  :-)
  acp

  BTW -- Anyone know what "LeMure" is??  I found a coffee creamer
  stuck back in my mother's stash -- just the creamer; nothing else.  ;-)
  I've never heard of it before.
  --------

  McQuita@aol.com wrote:

    I just got an e-mail from Tom. He is STILL without a computer, sent me =
one from his friends house....He says tell Everyone HI.

--=20

:-)
acp
*  A. Collene Pearce  *  acpearce@io.com  *  www.jump.net/~collene *