[Mccoypottery-talk] Look!!!!

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 21:06:01 -0400

http://www.seohioauctions.com/auctions/images/July%206th/hull_pottery_auctio
n.htm

http://www.seohioauctions.com/auctions/images/July%207/mccoy_pottery_auction
.htm

http://www.seohioauctions.com/auctions/images/July8/July%208.htm

Here are the auctions for pottery week!!!  The middle one is the 3rd
Lindberg auction!
If anyone sees anything on here that they want to put an absentee bid on,
I'll try to go look at it before the auctions and call you on my cell phone
after assessing it.  But please do this off list to Jennifer@webs-best.com

Ohhhhh, I'm sooo excited!!!<G>

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm