[Mccoypottery-talk] Pillsbury Dough Boy?

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:26:02 -0500

But wasn't Designer Accents at one time an offshoot of McCoy ?? Which would
then make it a private label?
I had always "heard" it was McCoy and then found it in the Nichols McCoy
Cookie Jar book -- so I would assume the Holiday Designs was the label
McCoy made it for.
Chiquita -- Do you know the story behind this?

bc
At 11:44 AM 6/15/03 -0500, you wrote:

>In Ermagene Westfall's Coookie Jars book 2, on page77 there is more about
>the 1973 Pillsbury jar.  She has it listed under the "Holiday Designs, Inc."
>that began in 1964. it says that the bottom of the 'Holiday Design' (now
>part of Designers Accents) is unglazed.

Barbara Crews
A Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World!
Collectibles Guide on About