[Mccoypottery-talk] the LeMure Creamer

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:54:58 -0400 (EDT)

Mayer China has a rather convuluted history.  It started in Beaver
Falls, Pa., in 1881 and that name was still in use when Lois Lehner's
book on marks came out.  She shows lots of them and also gives a way to
tell age from the mark.  I will see what I can find out. I don't see the
Le Mure, but that doesn't mean anything.  No book has all the
information.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/