[Mccoypottery-talk] Central Ohio Potteries

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:06:44 -0100

There's another one at the south end of the main street in Roseville and I
can NOT remember their name!  I even get a discount there when I'm out and
about and still can't remember their name!  Do you know the pottery (still
functioning) that is in East Liverpool (where is that anyway?) that supplies
Longaberger?
Thanks!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm