[Mccoypottery-talk] Morehead, KY

Rosemary Carlson rcarlson@mis.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:09:27 -0400

Wow! Am I ever glad you told me this! I've been just once - and everything =
went well. I'll consider myself warned - and thanks!

Rosemary
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: JHS=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 2:56 PM
  Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] Morehead, KY

  Rosemary said:=20=20
  If anyone needs exact directions -- or would like me to check out the McC=
oy at the Schoolhouse - let me know. It's only a few miles from where I liv=
e and I'll be glad to. KY estate sales, and there are lots of them, are bet=
ter. If anyone knows where Vanceburg, KY is - or if you're close - they hav=
e a GREAT estate/antiques sale once a month.

  Rosemary in Morehead, KY

  Well, I will tell everyone that I got ripped royally at the Cooper Auctio=
n.  That's where I paid $45.00!!!! for a fake Cow Jumped Over the Moon and =
Mr. Peanut each!!!
  I also bought 6 dining room chairs there (different auction) and he was y=
elling outside at one of the men to come in and bid against me as the price=
 wasn't high enough!
  My parents live in Greenup Co, which isn't far from there and it's the on=
ly large antique auction close to them, so we do go, but I'll never let Sta=
cy rip me off again if I can help it!

  Jennifer Smith
  Capriherb Farm
  Baltimore, Ohio=20