[Mccoypottery-talk] Morehead, KY

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:56:42 -0100

Rosemary said:
If anyone needs exact directions -- or would like me to check out the McCoy
at the Schoolhouse - let me know. It's only a few miles from where I live
and I'll be glad to. KY estate sales, and there are lots of them, are
better. If anyone knows where Vanceburg, KY is - or if you're close - they
have a GREAT estate/antiques sale once a month.

Rosemary in Morehead, KY

Well, I will tell everyone that I got ripped royally at the Cooper Auction.
That's where I paid $45.00!!!! for a fake Cow Jumped Over the Moon and Mr.
Peanut each!!!
I also bought 6 dining room chairs there (different auction) and he was
yelling outside at one of the men to come in and bid against me as the price
wasn't high enough!
My parents live in Greenup Co, which isn't far from there and it's the only
large antique auction close to them, so we do go, but I'll never let Stacy
rip me off again if I can help it!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio