[Mccoypottery-talk] Speaking of.... When Was This Made.

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:01:49 -0100

I can't afford to pay over $100.00 for a piece usually.  But I shy away from
the cracked/broken pieces as well.  My question is....  how much cheaper
would one expect say a hairline crack to be deducted from the price?  Or a
chip in a place (back or bottom) that isn't conspicuous?  Does anyone else
buy this type of pottery?
I feel that the only way I can ever be able to buy some of these pieces is
to buy those that are damaged in some way.  But I don't know what to pay for
them!
Please, anyone who has done this, or knows, please respond!
Thanks!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio