[Mccoypottery-talk] Speaking of.... When Was This Made.

warren sadler sadler@cafes.net
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:22:19 -0500

HAIRLINES DON'T BOTHER ME AS MUCH AS A CHIP BUT IF IT IS SOMETHING I
WANT I BUY IT CHIP OR HAIRLINE. JUST DEPENDS ON THE PIECE I GUESS OR
WHAT YOU WANT, MINT PIECES ARE HARD TO COMR BY AND REAL $$$$.

WARREN