[Mccoypottery-talk] Ky, School House

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:47:22 -0400

--0__=0ABBE7DCDFF4AF3A8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBE7DCDFF4AF3A

Thanks.  Maybe I can stop there when we go down in July.  We are going to
western Ky then.  Thanks for the info.

                      "jconwill@bellsouth.net" <jconwill
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk]  Ky, School House

                      06/24/03 02:41 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

 Karen when we go to Hazel we stay in Paris, TN.  We also go to Murray Ky
 while we are there.  I hope this helps some.

 Linda C.