[Mccoypottery-talk] Ky, School House

Betty Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:28:35 -0500

What was the gif attachment?  I got a couple dozen little thumbnail but
smaller pictures up.  The only one that I could see very plainly was one of
the world being thrown in a toilet stool.  I didn't know attachments could
go on line.  Betty

<mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
>                       mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
>                       pottery.com                                Subject:
Re: [Mccoypottery-talk]  Ky, School House