[Mccoypottery-talk] No response from seller

Nina Berlin nberlin@swfla.rr.com
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:40:13 -0400

Patti, I didn't pay yet.  I was trying to get the shipping costs after the
auction.  There was no response from the seller letting me know anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of Patti
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 7:33 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] No response from seller

Heck you paid by paypal  file  for a  stop payment or  cancel with
paypal they have  buyer protction  square traade is     another way to
keep youhngign until its toolate to   get paypal to  do anything  and it
cost you more money  into  ebys   pockets. To me this  arbitration
stuff is crap  try    checkign with PayPal on what you can do .  then
file a fraud complaint.  ebay  will keep  it hanging  .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING