[Mccoypottery-talk] No response from seller

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:36:27 -0100

Well if you hadn't paid  then you are Ok I'd give it a bit more time
then if no reply  consider the  sale null and void  I would also  send
this to the seller giving them  time to respond  just state I   made  my
bid in good faith  and expect a reply  if no response  in  (you pick the
amount of time ) I  will consider the transaction  Null and void and
Leave  appropriate feedback. If their feedback is ok  then I would  give
them a bit   of  room  if not  then  just  warn them now  sometimes
things happen  people can't control  .
Maybe vacation but I myself don't feel   sellers should leave  open
listings when they go away and  are not there to   take care of it in
an  appropriate time   frame.  since you are not out of pocket i would
search out a like item from another seller  and  chalk this on up if
they don't get back to you  with a reasonable explanation.  I have heard
some   really lame  excuses  over the years for not  shipping  replying
or  paying . One even went as far as to say a  tree knocked out her
electricity  and  her computer  got  fried but she ws  bidding  al  that
time it was supposed to be broken LOL. Her reply was sent to me from  a
Friend  but i knew it was her  IP numbers don't lie  on the headers
unless forged.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!! Some
New items have been added  and more to come !!