[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Auction

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 22:26:31 -0200

Mary I had been to wellsville actually i have been all over the state
the best places are the junky looking shops along the  roads to  find
those good buys actuallY I  made a lot of finds at Lambertville toward
the afternoon when people are looking to go home I know that north
jersey LOL. My hubby works  both In frenchtown NJ wonderful antiques
area there  up rt 29 from trenton. I also like the vineland flea Market.
and also i think there is one in tycony an old drive In?  lots of new
stuff but  you can find some old also mixed in  ,In Pa Jakes on rt 100
is kewl Lancaster county  has adamstown the vineland good will was ok I
don't have  one near me  just a Salvie and I don't like it much I do a
lot of thrift shop hopping at the churches etc. When its warm and I had
my car that is until I can get another I won't be  doing much shopping
. If you are going to wellsvile you should check out the PA grand Canyon
its  not  a bad  site to see and there were some small shops along the
way I think its  just above wellsville.  I am not sure if its near york
LOL we just basically get into the car and choose a direction and  just
go . when you aren't hunting you can find the best deals I am always
looking for trenton pottery  and rarely ever find any . Last piece I
got  was  from up in vermont  believe it or not!!.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING