[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Auction

Mary Romano emtromano@msn.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:34:29 -0500

Thanks for info, I was born in bethlehem, my brother is still in Allentown
but have lived in South Jersey almost all my life and have pretty much
exhausted the shops and sales in this area.  Always looking for good places
to branch out in for more McCoy.   We are heading up to someplace called
Wellsville, PA next month so if anyone knows any place great up that way
please let me know, it is near York, PA?
Mary