[Mccoypottery-talk] Anyone go to the auction?

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 22:04:22 -0200

Lets Hope that lady who bought the Roseville got  a real one not  A new
one LOL  they are  not repos  like the "new" mccoy they are  legally
manufactured  in Japan or china and sold in bulk the glazes  are very
different they never  got the  formulas for the colors just the  company
and the molds that were left. and  the New doesn't' have usa on it.  but
since it was an estate  maybe she  did get real  we collect roseville
also but  would never dream  of spending that much on any one  piece .
 I have  believe it or not never seen  a resole cookie Jar! I  have to
take a good look at my  books  and see if it shows  any.
 Hmm collector or strange  neither ask Chicquita how many CJ'S she has
<grin> .
 I can beleive you spen t a lot and got a lot when I was aprenticing
and  working at  an auction house I uswed to spend my  Pay before I got
it LOL.. its more  addictive then any online auction  its exciting  and
fun to be there live.  I miss those days  but  things happen  I guess I
would still be  working at it if th e  auctioneeer I worked for was a
bit   nicer and  had better ethics. some don't >

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING