[Mccoypottery-talk] unidentified pieces

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:21:44 -0800 (PST)

  Thanks Patti ,,,,   But it seems most of the Brush- McCoy stuff i see is like planter stuff . I wonder how you can tell if a peice is the older Brush or the newer Brush ?   Thanks again for any information .........John in Ohio
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:Brrush McCoy was made very early on when it was Jw Mc coy like 30's
up till 50's maybe then they seperated the company then was the
Nelson McCoy Pottery co with Nelson Sr. the later Nelson Jr until 1981
when he left but his Wife was still with the co till it was sold .

--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING