[Mccoypottery-talk] Heads up

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:52:30 -0200

Actually if you have an  unmarked  piece and know  the maker for sure
its not harder to sell some unmarked are   uncommon to find since they
may have been blanks at one time  made by one co and  decorated and
sold by another. and if  A collector sees an item they Know is what
they collect  and most do  recognize  their  Pottery even unmarked some
things can fetch a  nice price.
I go for unmarked myself its  kind of a hobby to try and  ID  most
stuff  Some of the most  pretty art pottery was not mark or had a  paper
label long since  gone.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING