[Mccoypottery-talk] Heads up

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:34:30 -0800 (PST)

 Hello Patti ,   I know this is McCoy's talk place but i am looking at a Roseville  basket an it looks to good so i am a little scare or not sure if it is real or a fake . But it does have U.S.A under Roseville. What do you think or any infor would be great . Thanks  John in Ohio
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:john I am glad the pottery is easier ihavew been at this fr well over
30 odd years and am still learning . Even I can still be stumped.
Eventually I get an ID but sometimes it can take a bit to do it. LOL.
Puter was hard at first but after about 7 years now I can even build
one myself . I learned as I went saves me lots of time and
money to be able to upgrade and do my own repairs after warrenty was
up LOL.
the only tiem my pc was in the "shop" over at best buy was after I let
My daughter add a second hard drive anda she sisn't have them set
righ on master or slve it took a bit but it did crash when it
got confused like these darn things do. Pottery is less frustration
Mccoy i have gotten to know fairly well I realy am good spotting an
unmarked and Iding it .

--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING