[Mccoypottery-talk] Heads up

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:55:55 -0200

John I  can spot  a new  Rosevill  by sight  really  even a novice
could  the differences on bot the item and the bottoms are  so strong .
I  would have to see the item  to  know  if it  old  or New.  one clue
is the mark even if USa is wih it is  thin  not  quite  as raised  as an
original and the  bottom glazing is lighter so is the vclay as for the
glazes  mostly the new is all Matte  with a slight  gloss on th
decorations the colors are  no where near the originals.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING