[Mccoypottery-talk] Heads up

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:18:36 -0800 (PST)

  Hello Patti  , Good to hear from you an you thoughts an knowledge . I have just been collecting McCoy's an brush ,,hull an hall an don't know a hole lot about Roseville.The bottom of the basket of the Roseville piece is raised alot an has ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Roseville.........under that is U.S.A.    .....an under that is 430-10   so if any body has any infro would be great .or what your thoughts are the bassket is a brown with a yellow flower on the side of the basket. But any ways good luck everybody on the Mchunting............John in Ohio
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:Right Now mostly cookie jars and wall pockets Lots of them with that
one mark added and any LLRH items anythings that they hawk as New
or Mint in the box .

--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING