[Mccoypottery-talk] Heads up

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:33:21 -0200

Can you  show me a picture of the basket?  and are you sure its  brown
and not  a broe-wnish pinK or dark  pikish  brown? I have a  no handle
basket oR console bowl  with a big yellow flower that is   deep  pink
brown  can be mistaken for  brown  the line  of  mine is Peony so far
not as popular as most but  has started to get interest My  piece  can't
be found in any books  its numberd but all  my guides have  the numbers
before and after not   my number  show  strnage  HUH? I have  a  New
vade  that is beMatte  brown no  overglaze  its  nice but  dull.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING